Another Hat and a Green Room
Dear Hubby finished painting the future nursery/crafty room.Yes, it's green. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but once the room has furniture in it and is decorated, it will be quite lovely. Especially when it's sunny or in the middle of winter. I've been wanting to paint this room green for a while and I am very glad it's been done. Hubby still has some trim that needs to be put up, yeah for Home Depot.
As for me, I knit another baby hat. Yarn is Cascade Jazz, knit on size 10 1/2 needles. I cast on 40 stitches and went from there. Basic hat pattern. Seemore doesn't really care for it as the hat squishes his ears, so not only is it difficult for him to see, but he can't hear well either. Poor bunny. The pom-pom is kinda funky, but that's okay. In other news, I leave tonight for 5 days in Wasilla via Anchorage. Will be at my mom's till Friday, when I plan on staying the night with my DMIL and spending some time with the in-laws on Saturday before flying off to Cordova at about 4 pm. I will be arriving at the Mudhole Smith Airport at 4:55 pm Saturday for a 3 week visit with the Kritchen clan, which includes a side trip for Nettie's wedding. I'm looking forward to the time with family, knitting, chatting and possible some berry picking. See you all soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home