That's a fast little heartbeat...
Well, I had another visit with the midwife today. It went well, I'm healthy, peanut's healthy, what could be better. Well, except I need to eat more. Many small meals throughout the day. That's right, I need to eat more. Who would of thought, normally I'm eating too much. Hopefully this is a good sign that I won't gain more than 30 lbs pregnancy weight. It's not that I'm intentionally trying to starve myself, I just have a difficult time eating. Too much and I get nauseous and can't eat for several hours till it passes, by which time the only thing I usually want to eat is McDonald's cheeseburgers. The little ones, not the big ones with lots of mayo and subsequently, more fat. McDonald's cheeseburgers make my tummy happy. No, it's not all that I eat. We had fajitas the other night, and I made chicken pot pie almost from scratch. Problem is these meals come about 2 or 3 times a week. Just a few more weeks though and, hopefully, my appetite will be back and the nausea gone. Still haven't quite decided if I want to know the gender before birth. Leaning towards yes, but not sure.
In other news: My cousin Nettie is getting married!! Congratulations Nettie!!! To a fellow named Neil, who I knew in college up at UAF. I believe we had a few classes together, but at any rate at least I've seen him, even if it was before he met Nettie and vice versa. Should be exciting. If she gets married this summer (he, I need to email her congratulations!), and I will be going, I was hoping to head north anyway, I will be quite pregnant and travel will be somewhat interesting with the circumstances.
Another bonus of going north this summer, along with seeing all my family, will be the Net Loft. There in can be found many yarns that are not available here in Juneau... In other knitting news I have been working on a small project. It's close to being finished and then I will have a picture. Other projects are in the works, but alas I can't find the doohicky to download pictures from the camera. So instead, my kitties, Fuzzball (grey) and D.W. (black). They leave much animal "fiber" lying around the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home