Aug 1, 2007

Masters Degree - Good News/Bad News

I got a call today from UAS's teaching department. Good news is, my portfolio passed!! Yippee!! Unfortunately, I do have another assignment to turn in to get rid of my Incomplete in my Ed Research class. Thankfully this shouldn't be too difficult and I should have it done in a few days from receiving the details from my professor. I need to go up to the U on Friday to get some paperwork squared away to register for a class so I can graduate this Fall. So, I'm some paperwork and a small project away from graduating. Let's not even think about the cost of the class (sounds like it's only 1 credit, this is a good thing). It's more than I thought I had to do, but it's definitely doable knowing that my portfolio passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home